Nilo® Roll-Out Toy Storage Bin.
- Measures 26″L x 20.5″W x 15″H
- Solid hardwood construction
- Melamine side panels
- Thick bottom panel designed to withstand impact and me standing in it (I weigh 200 lbs)!
- Fixed casters allow ease of access, simply roll the toy storage bin in and out from under table!
- One toy storage bin fits under our small childrens play table while two fit under our large childrens play table.
- Consider our Nilo® Caddy accessory to drop into this toy storage bin for more storage and organization!
- Safe for your child – Nothing is more important to us than safety. We know that children sometimes play with toys in other ways than expected, and that’s why we test our products thoroughly. We set Very strict safety requirements, and in many cases our own testing is tougher than the legal requirements.
Playtime becomes more fun when your kids can easily take out their toys, books and games and then quickly clean up afterwards. Having a convenient place for your child to store toys will keep your play space or learning space clean and organized; Who likes stepping on toys? Ouch!
This Storage Bin stows your children’s toys in four easy-to-see, easy-to-access storage compartments and is sized just right for toddlers and preschool aged children.
This is a great toy storage box to help keep your little one’s room clean and organized while at the same time teach color identification, sorting and cognitive skills. The perfect organizational solution for bedrooms, playrooms & classrooms!
Sturdy engineered solid wood construction. Some assembly is required.
Erik (verified owner) –
Great with caddy for smaller toys. I can’t tell you how much cleaner our floor is kept! We’ve also been trying to use it to teach organizational skills with the slots and compartments which is working great
Rianna (verified owner) –
We got this with our small Nilo table and it fits just right under the table. Awesome how it comes out so easily. It looks good too!
Jen (verified owner) –
This bin is great for our table toys because it’s so big plus it rolls out from under the table with ease! My youngest can even roll it out by himself with all the toys in it. Really a great designed toy bin
Ute (verified owner) –
Plenty of storage space for our megablox, Legos & Duplos, & train tracks. Considering the caddy for more organization.
Anne (verified owner) –
Just assembled ours and it seems to be designed very well. Also love the rollers, they even work on our carpet!
Veronica (verified owner) –
I got the caddy and bin. We mostly use building bricks so the caddy is great for separating the bits and pieces by color and or shape. Really glad we got this with our table as it keeps our playspace a bit cleaner plus has helped to teach my young ones how to pickup after themselves!
Larry (verified owner) –
Sturdy structure. Great addition to our play table.
Kam (verified owner) –
There’s tons of storage space between the four dividers and optional caddy. We just got our second one and can’t say just how truly convenient they are