N80s – Nilo Theasel™
Our AMAZING N80 Nilo Theasel™ is a powerhouse of a product will provide hours, days, months, years of creative play for your little ones! Use it with our magnetic letter set, other magnetic toys. Use it for telling felt stories on the felt board side! Use it as a dry erase board for drawing on, playing Hangman, etc! Remove the slide in panel to use it as a Puppet Theatre! Pull up the roll of paper on the back, use the round magnetic buttons to hold the paper up and start drawing, painting! Truly, a most remarkably designed product worth its weight in gold! This was the most used product we had in our household, including electronic toys! It was always being used by one of our three children. We are confident you and your little ones will enjoy this for many years to come!
- Measures 24″ X 24″ X 12″
- Baby blue felt board on one side
- White magnetic board on other side
- Red curtains for puppet theatre
- Paper roll holder, stores under easel when not in use
- Includes approx. 20′ roll of white art paper
- Locks into Nilo brand table but can be used on any flat surface
- Includes set of 2″ wooden magnetic letters and numbers. NOTE, we noticed that some of the letters have a little chipping away on the edges. We apologize for this inconvenience! They are brand new sets, its just that the ink did not stick to the letter perfectly so when the die cut the letters the paint here and there on the edges chipped off. Again, our apologies for this issue! We wanted you to be aware of this shortcoming as we take pride in everything we offer and these letters did not meet our expectations in this regard.
- 6 squares of felt to cut out patterns
- four magnetic large buttons to hold up art paper.
- Adjusts to any angle
- Folds up to store or carry….a great feature for TEACHERS!
- Will be used every day in a DIFFERENT WAY!
NOTE, THIS IS A SOLID HARDWOOD FRAME WITH MAPLE LAMINATE BASE.
AT THIS PRICE POINT WE DO NOT ANTICIPATE HAVING ANY REPLACEMENT ISSUES DUE TO A SLIGHT DING, IMPERFECTION OF SOME KIND, PLEASE UNDERSTAND. This truly is the best designed, most useful easel on the market and will get probably the most use of anything you buy!