Wooden Childrens Stool | Kids Stool
• Measures 12 “H x 12” round
• Very easy assembly
• Fits underneath both small and large play tables
• Strong hardwood design and materials (tested to over 250lb. – not recommended)
Over the years we learned that a wooden stool is the best form of seating for use with play tables. Here are a few reasons why:
- Stools are easier to approach, use, and carry than a typical chair with a backing.
- Ergonomical – Stools allow your legs to rest under the table rather than in front.
- They fit and hide nicely under Nilo Play Tables when not in use.
- Builds strength in leg & core muscles
- Encourages balance with no backing
- Builds confidence and independence – Kids can easily control, move and manipulate the stool.
- Improves attention, focus and active engagement
- Nilo stools are proven to last generations, literally!
In addition, considering Nilo wooden childrens stools are 12″ high, adults can still fit their legs underneath Nilo play tables making it ergonomic for both you and your child. Other play tables on the market are too low to the ground causing you to bend your back or sit uncomfortably.
Don’t forget if you buy two wooden childrens stools you save $$$. Get your Nilo stools today!