Nilo® Multi-Use Toy Chest with Bench.
- Toy chest with storage that measures 34.5″L x 14″W x 11.5 “H
- Solid hardwood construction
- Melamine side panels
- Thick bottom panel designed to withstand impact and me standing in it! I weigh 200 lbs!
- Child safety hinges, spring-loaded casters, three (3) slide-out dividers
- Two fit underneath the large children’s table and one fits underneath the small children’s play table. Should you have two Nilo Storage Bins under the large play table and this unit as well, then this unit will stick out 6″ when pushed all the way up to the Bins when stored and Bins would be flush on the opposite side of the table.
- Four short dowels on the seat top allow placement of our Block Mat for Lego/Duplo® use!
- Holes on rails allow for Hammer ‘N Nail use and other uses as well!
- This is for both seating and storage. If you want more storage use then we suggest our Roll-out Storage Bins.
Back in the day my wife and I purchased several Toy Chests with storage, Storage Bins. They all failed due to poor construction! The bottoms fell out on the toy chests with storage due to using way too thin of hardboard. The hinges gave way. The wood cracked, none of the toy chests with storage we purchased lasted very long at all… These are all reasons I started Nilo Toys. “Quality, Versatility, and Value” are the three principles Nilo Toys is founded upon.
Quality: Thick solid hardwood toy chest with bench. Super thick bottom MDF panel…can support 200 lbs (since I’ve personally stood inside it!). Three hinges instead of two for extra support and strength. Two safety hinges instead of one (our competitors only have one!). Thick divider panels. 1/4″ thick melamine side panel inlays. Built to last for generations!
Versatility: This toy chest with bench allows for seating two critters side by side. It allows for storage…sporting three dividers and four separate storage areas. It also has four dowels on top to hold/support our Block Mat (sold separately)! This feature allows the Toy Chest to be Lego and Duplo compatible…creates a building platform for your little one(s) to play on! Last, holes are provided in the top left and right side panels. These allow for use with our N95s Nilo-Nails. You hit the nails in and out with the slide hammer….and build Zoobs off of the heads of our nails!
Value: With the above-mentioned attributes…Quality…Versatility…, comes Value! Wouldn’t you agree? There isn’t a better made, more versatile Toy Chest on the market! It will last for generations! Now, there’s value!
A few final thoughts…if you want seating then the Nilo Stool may be the best choice. Kids approach seating in a very unorthodox fashion. This little stool allows that and it’s very easy to lift and move around. However, if you are focused on both seating and storage-in-one then the Multi-Toy Chest with bench is the answer.