We thought we'd supply you with a few emails we've received about our products and service. We don't make this stuff up. You'll just have to trust us. Yes, there are still people, companies out there that you can, in fact, trust!
- 1/17/12, I wanted to take a moment to say "Thank You!"
- Thank you for making such awesome (strong, durable, attractive, and functional) products.
Thank you for making your products affordable.
Thank you for making ordering so painless.
and Thank you for making assembly easy enough for anyone to handle!
- I purchased the N51 Multi-Activity Table from your site about a year ago for my, then two year old, twin boys. They love it! At various times it has been home to a wooden railroad, a play surface for toy cars, a construction surface for Lego (Duplo), an arts/crafts table, and a dinning table for afternoon snacks. Despite our best efforts it gets climbed on, banged into, spilled on, and otherwise abused. Yet it cleans up easily and still looks great!
- I just added one of your N26 Roll Out Storage Bins and two of the N12 Nilo Stools. First, one more "Thank You" for the quick shipping! The storage bin is wonderful! I was surprised at how many toys it actually holds, and how easily it rolls. I am also very pleased with how nice it looks, especially compared to the generic storage bin that it has replaced! And the stools... they are perfect. They are far more attractive than the flimsy plastic chairs we were using. My boys took to them immediately, no encouragement required. The moment my boys saw the new stools they wanted to sit on them, and they are the perfect height for my little ones to sit at their Nilo table!
- I am certain that you get happy-customer / product appreciation emails all the time, but with the amount of poorly made, practically disposable, cheap goods aimed at our children, I wanted to share how pleased I am to have found your products! I look forward to ordering more items from your business in the future!
- S. Flyte
- Dear Nilo Toysl,
The activity table arrived in perfect condition and is wonderful! My 3-year-old son and 1-year-old daughter are having great fun. (Mostly they put crayons in the holes to make "fences" to keep wandering engines in.)
Thank you for being so patient with my call and thank you for telling me about retailers near me who carry your products. I shop on the Web all the time (with two little ones, it's the only way I *can* shop some weeks), and very few manufacturers or retailers have pleased me with their quality and service as much as you all have.
Now my only problem is figuring out which Nilo product to get next!
We just purchased the Nilo table and toy box and truly love the product! We have two boys, 5 and 3, and every horizontal surface in the house was covered with cars, little men, legos, Power Rangers, ninjas, and dinosaurs to the point we had virtually no area that wasn't invaded by toys. So we are using the Nilo table for the boys and as our coffee table in our new family room. What a relief!!!!
Excellent product both in design and construction. Please keep up the good work!
Anyway, great product, and we look forward to purchasing more of you high-quality items in the future.
- Wow, now you can't beat that for a quick response to feedback!! The site is so much easier to read now.
I put the table and storage bins together this afternoon -- couldn't believe how easy it was. My son already loves it. I will definitely rotate the toys to keep things fresh.
Thanks again for a great product. Catherine
- Today, Friday, June 13th, my husband, our kids,and I drove down to your headquarters from _-_-_-_ and purchased the Nilo Table and Nilo Bin. I wanted to commend your employee Steven. He could not have been more helpful or more polite. He was considerate and conscientious of our needs and desires. It is employees like this that make a business successful and keep customers coming back. We will forever recommend your products to our friends. It is refreshing to be treated with such respect and to see a young adult with such impeccable manners. It is unfortunate that nowadays this seems to be so rare when it should be the norm. Thanks again and we look forward to using Nilo products for many years to come.
The Sadighian Family,
Cindy, Shervin, Jack & Ryan
- Hey, Steven. I am back. We put the table and chest together and everything
got together on time for g-kids. It is way kewl. I did not have my laptop
but I called the customer service number to thank you for your help and for
the great product. You were really great. Thanks for the upgrade too! I
will definitely get my friends (who are now becoming new grandparents) to
invest in this superior product. mvt
- Dear Nilo,
We have your table, toy box, and two storage bins. We love them and our kids use them every day. I have a suggestion for a future product; we have been looking for some toy shelves. We have a number of larger toys lined up along the floor of our playroom because they are too big for the toy bins. They would need to have a deep and tall shelf area. I have seen similar shelves in daycare facilities. If you decide to start making some let us know. We could use them!
Your satisfied customer,
- Dear Nilo Company,
I have a three year old boy named Morgan who is obsessed with Thomas the Tanks Engine. We went into a train store in Michigan and he was thrilled to play with the set up on a Thomas Table. After seeing how happy he was, and noting the less than exciting construction of the table, I determined to build my own. However, after doing some on line research, I ran across one of your tables and MAN! am I glad I did. I was going to buy it online, but found a local retailer, went right out and got their last one with two storage bins.
I was patient. I let it sit in my basement for almost a whole day.....okay....not very patient. I had to put it together and make sure that it was sound. Not only was it a snap, but I actually enjoyed putting it together and I simply can't wait until Christmas this year! I know that it will be exactly what Santa was suppose to bring. SO, I thank you in advance for helping make Morgan's Christmas magical. I have told all my friends with kids about it and even suggested to a young mom in the toy store yesterday to look at your table before buying the Thomas Table she was lugging around the store and she seemed relieved that it would be delivered to her house!
Happy Holidays to you and yours!
- Hello!! I was wondering if I would be able to purchase some new Nilo
stickers from you for our older train table, the stickers that have the NILO letters
in different colored letters. We're down to one sticker, on one side of
I would like to order about 10, to have some on hand after I replace the
missing ones. Please let me know if this is possible ~ I know your new tables
don't have the stickers on them, as I just purchased our second table ~ you have
a WONDERFUL product!!! Built to last!!! (and we have 2 tough little
boys!) : D
Thanks so much,
- Note: the above email refers to stickers that had our Nilo name on them. We have since went to the carved in and painted logo. Problem solved!
- nilo thank you for great support,
Ben and Alex at play
Kids Imagination Station
- Happy holidays
the table was purchased about 8 or 9 years ago for my older son Alex, it raised up about four years ago and then lowered again about a one and half years ago for our now three year old son Ben.
The picture is about a year and half old.
we love the table
and you may use the picture
best wishes and god bless
- I need order the large bench and two cady's for my table. Do you have an online ordering system?
We bought our table last year and LOVE IT. Our two toddlers use it every day and it is holding up great.
Keep up the good work!
- I spoke to Steven and he said he would send me a replacement piece. He was so nice and understanding. I have nothing but good things to say about Nilo Toys and Steven. What a great support department!
----- Original Message -----
To: Judy Amroze
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: Emailing: finally pictures 089 Damaged Nilo Playtable Photo.
Sorry to hear of your trouble! Glad you opened the box to check things out prior to Christmas. Has this issue been taken care of yet? Have you or the company you purchased it from contacted us about the problem? We don't want to duplicate our shipment. If you could call us at 800-872-6456 today that would be great! From the looks of things, I'd say UPS was a bit rough with the package!
From: "Judy Amroze"
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 09:53:17 -0600
Subject: Emailing: finally pictures 089 Damaged Nilo Playtable Photo.
I ordered the NW34 medium Nilo Lego Table and it was delivered a few weeks ago. I didn't order it from you direct. It is a Christmas present for my Grandson and we didn't open it until yesterday to put it together. When we opened the package, we found one of the wooden side arms, the 26" side, shattered as you can see in the photo below. We rigged it so we could at least have a present for him at Christmas. We would like a duplicate 26" arm to replace the broken one . We were also sent a faulty long leg screw in which the threads would not accept a nut which needs to be replaced.
- Dear Nilo,
My 2 year old son (Max) has had your table & bench for over a year now & we all love them. This year Max received Tinkertoys for Christmas. I was delighted to discover that the Tinkertoy sticks/rods fit into the holes in the table. I have no idea if you know this, but I thought I'd write in case you didn't. I'd be happy to send a digital photo if you'd like.
- Hi, Our family has an older NILO table with both sets of legs..we love it! It was purchased 10 years ago, sits in our family roomand is used EVERY day! I would like to purchase rolling storage bins for under the table and maybe a storage bench...will they fit with the old table? I think our table measures smaller than the one you have listed on the web site.
Thanks for such a quality kid friendly product!
- I wanted to write to let you know that your table is simply FABULOUS!!!!!!!! I cannot express enough how much I love this table.
We were shopping around and were actually going to buy the Thomas table. After the woman at Toys That Teach (Rancho Cordova Ca) went over the differences with me, I chose the Nilo. I have NOT been dissapointed AT ALL and am raving about to anyone who will listen.
The biggest decision maker for me was the leg extensions. I loved that I can KEEP the table for years to come because I can make it taller as he grows!!! The bonus was finding all the neat stuff that can go WITH the table. We also bought one of the storage bins and I cannot believe how BIG they are! It is just huge!
You guys just keep on making things and I promise I'll keep buying!! I only wish your stuff was eaiser to FIND, but I'm sure as you grow, so will the stores that carry..... Just..... Don't compromise quality for quantity, as I'm sure you won't.
Rancho Cordova Ca
- Thank you for your prompt reply to my query on Fort Wayne, Indiana retailers for your activity tables. I can hardly wait!
I know this is the right table for us even though my oldest is nearly eleven and my youngest is seven. They play Legos with much of their free time. We also have a Rokenbok set that has been largely unused for 3 years because it just doesn't work very well on the floor. Hurry, hurry! We are so eager to get building!
- I appreciate your prompt reply. I'm pleased that you will be perfecting the theasel before you send it to market. Unfortunately it will be after this year's Christmas shopping!
I am glad that you like your Tumi wallets. I should also let you know that my son absolutely LOVES his train table! and I love all the storage in the drawers and bench. Your product is truly exceptional.
- Just wanted to send a big "Thank you!" to Neal. I called a couple of days ago to ask if we could get a hardware package for our table. The movers lost it somewhere between Oregon & Arizona. It arrived today and my boys are THRILLED!! Our Nilo table is the only thing that keeps the baby out of their trains. Also thank you for the heads up on "Kidstop" in Scottsdale, I called and they had the caddies for our bins in stock :) Nilo Toys customer support has always been fantastic (we've had a broken table leg and lost directions before). It's amazing in this day and age to get a quality product AND customer support! Thank you for making our day a little brighter and our Christmas just a little merrier!
To all of you, enjoy the Holidays and best wishes for a great New Year - The Cochrane Family
- Hi- I bought a Nilo large play table thru "Creative Brains" and the table top arrived damaged, with the corner bent -how do I arrange to get a replacement? I also wanted to say that the table, storage bench, & 2 bins all are gorgeous - my daughter can't wait to play with them! And everything was really easy to put together. I'm very impressed and I'm glad I didn't go with my original choice a Pottey Barn Activity table or ThomasTrain table. I'm planning on picking up a set of your "Hammer & Nails" to use with those handy little holes. And the "Theasel" looks great - I'm looking forward to it coming in stock! Once se gets a little older I'm sure shell love the other accesories to build up and out! Thanks so much for building such a beautiful, well made, versitile and reasonably priced products! Sincerely, Ranja H.
Belle Mead, NJ
- Hello! I would like to buy some of your products I have seen online but not in stores. Are there any stores in Canada selling Jax and/or Flextrack? We love our Nilo table, by the way.
- I LOVE this table. My parents got it for their grandkids and it's wonderful. I live in the Baltimore, MD area. Do you know of any stores in this area that carry the accessories? Table too...my friends love it.
- Love it! My kids love it! AND we appreciate your write-up about how all this got started. Thank you, Mrs. Ernst--and thank you, Mr. Ernst, for giving credit where credit is due! Lauren & Jan.
- After speaking with Nile on the phone the other day, I was convinced that this was the ideal table to give to our son for his 2nd birthday. Sure enough, as soon as we gave it to him, he spent the next hour playing on it with his little cars, trucks, trains, etc. Thank you for making such a quality product and we look forward to years of good use for our son Jacob. Fondly, Craig, Cathy, and Jacob Sutherland
Many many thanks for following up on my request even after the passage of time. That is what I call Great Customer Service!! However, I did end up finding a Theasel last summer. My two little boys absolutely love it!!
Thanks again for your attention to this matter.
Cheryl R. Huffman